Scarborough YorSexual Health Centre
The Mulberry Unit
Phone: 01904 721111
Closed Bank Holidays
10.30am – 6.00pm – Appointments
3.00pm – 6.30pm – Queue & Wait
9.00am – 2.00pm Appointments
3.00pm – 6.30pm Queue & Wait
8.20am – 1.00pm – Appointments
- Full range of STI tests and treatments
- Full range of contraception methods
- HIV testing, treatment and support
- ‘PEPSE’ (post-exposure prophylaxis sexual exposure HIV treatment)
- Care and management following sexual assault
- Free condoms
- Hepatitis B screening/vaccination (sexual risk)
- Complex care, e.g management of syphilis, STIs in pregnancy
Foundation – Scarborough
Mercury House, 23 Aberdeen Walk
Public phone: 01723 383983
Website URL: http://www.foundationuk.org
Service offered: Supported accommodation for 16-24yrs and temporary accommodation for 16-17yrs. Support for people suffering domestic abuse, including tenancy issues and accommodation. Information for young people about homelessness, housing rights, benefits, employment and training.
Public Health England have produced a guide to the immunisations you should receive at School. If you are concerned you may have missed some of these please contact your usual branch.
Compass BUZZ offers a text messaging service for children and young people aged 11-18 to text in about mild to moderate mental health and general wellbeing issues. The number to text is 07520 631168. A wellbeing worker aims to reply within 24 working hours (opening hours Mon-Thur 9-5pm and Fri 9-4.30pm).
HOPELINEUK advisers want to work with you to understand why these thoughts of suicide might be present. They also want to provide you with a safe space to talk through anything happening in your life that could be impacting on your or anyone else’s ability to stay safe.
- For children and young people under the age of 35 who are experiencing thoughts of suicide
- For anyone concerned that a young person could be thinking about suicide
If you are having thoughts of suicide or are concerned for a young person who might be you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice.
9am – 10pm weekdays 2pm – 10pm weekends 2pm – 10pm bank holidays
Our Suicide Prevention Advisers are ready to support you.